We are looking for a Sales Engineer (100% remote)
Giant Swarm is a leader in cloud-native infrastructures and provides managed Kubernetes clusters to run containerized applications both on-premises and in the cloud. Customers include leading enterprises from all industries.
Why we think you should apply (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are currently a team of 50+ people (from 15+ countries with 20+ different nationalities) and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, we’re not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things straight from a guidebook. You can try things out!
- You don’t have to discover everything on your own. For our large enterprise customers, we already play a key role in their digital transformation and we have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms, so marked is easily accessible. The momentum is now!
WHY Giant Swarm?
We can give you a glimpse of how working with us will be like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Currently, we are 50+ people living and working in 15+ different countries. Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, job-ticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently, our team members have more children than we are employees. So family-friendliness is a must.Interested? Questions? Coffee? Contact Larissa (Larissa@giantswarm.io) or apply directly!
Giant Swarm is a fast growing open source infrastructure management platform used by modern enterprises. Our vision is to empower developers around the world to ship great products.
We're a distributed, diverse, and growing team, spread across Europe. The company is based in Cologne, Germany, where we have a small office in a coworking space. However, less than 5% of us actually work there. All workflows are designed to function remotely - but of course, if you want to visit Cologne, you are more than welcome!
Yes, all positions are remote! But we (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
What we offer on top:
- Choose the hardware you like the most!
- Family first - we have more kids than employees!
- Join our team at conferences all over the globe!
- Internal Hackathons - we love to challenge ourselves!
- 2 Off-Sites per year (check our photos on instagram)!
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :) We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.